Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kawaii Kandies!

Konichiwa, Kawaii fans! Yuuki here! A few days ago, me and my mom, sister, and brother, went to the dollar store, to buy my brother a bottle of bubble mix! Well, the dollar store didn't have any, so we went to this party
supply store! We found the bubble mix there, and when we were going to check-out, we found these PEZ candies for sale, there was a whole bunch of them! And they were only for like, 30 cents or something! So then
my mom was like,"Okay, okay, you guys can buy one each..(sigh)" LOL! So I started to dig around for one I would like for myself! I hoped to find a Hello kitty one, and you know what? I found one! (*squeal!*) I almost
screamed when I saw it, I was UBER happy! My sister, on the other hand, is a Tinker-Bell Freak! But she also
likes My Melody too! She was about to buy the Tinker-Bell one, when I saw My Melody's face! I pulled it out, and when my sister saw it, she freaked too! My little Bro, got a Disney Cars one, he really liked it! So we went home, happy! Here are some pictures of the candies me and my sis got!




5 comments:

  1. lol i want one :DDD the only ones i have seen are all ugly-i really want a hello kitty one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh if you go to wal-mart, you might find some there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you! I love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Konnichiwa ♥\(^.^)/ !!


    Thank You for visit my Blog and I am happy to know that i give you inspiration.
    You have a nice Blog and sure we can become firends :)
    I follow your Blog and i shall come to coment whenever I can.
    Have a nice Day
    Kiss

    (\_(\/)_/ )
    (o.O(-.-) zZz
    (")~(")( ")~(")___☆♥ ♥ Pimbolinda ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete