Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tamagotchi Time!

Heyo, Kawaii fans! Yuuki here! How are you all? I hope you are all doing well! Anyways, this post is about my...Tamagotchis! Yup, I play with them! I have 3, and I am going to get the new Tama-Go very soon! Here are some pictures of them!
 My V3 Tamagotchi

 My V5 Familitchi Tamagotchi

 My V6 Music Star Tamagotchi!
Yup, those are my tamagotchis! Im still collecting, though! But I can't wait until I get the Tama-Go! Then I will collect all the figures! *squeals!* OH YEAH! Before I forget, last year , I made my own website! It's mostly based on anime and kawaii stuff, like this blog. Click Here to go to the site! Don't forget to leave a comment!
(n-n)

6 comments:

  1. Tee hee, I love tamagotchis! I have seven, but I haven't played on them for a long while xD Are you on TamaTown? I'm called LO7713 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's soo cute! Tamagotchis are addicting and kawaii! xD btw you have a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I remember those! A big part of my childhood. I used to have four or five of them! ^~^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a v3.They are cool because the healthier the tamagotchi pet is the better character it becomes. If you play low on it or if it being overweight will the tamagotchi pet become a poor figure as Gozarutchi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On tamagotchi v3 it happens a lot of spesial things one time did my
    tamagotchi v3 got children with
    a tamagotchi v4!And the tamagotchiV4 was not a grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FOR ALL TAMAGOTCHIv3 LOVERS:Here are two codes for tamagotchi v3:
    63532-86367(this code will give your tamagotchi v3 a special penn)
    32479-91490(and this code will give
    your tamagotchi v3 a clone)
    VISIT:"www.tamagotchi tips.com" for more codes.

    ReplyDelete