Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer is here!!

Hey everyone! Long time, no talk, eh? Well, I hope you all are having an amazing summer! Well, I am having the best summer ever!! Firstly, my report card was all A's and A+'s! And every time I get a good report card, my parents reward me! So this time I picked to buy a new manga book! It's really kawaii, and it's called Chocomimi! I got volume 4, and here's a picture of the book:
Yup! It's really cute, and I am really more like mimi! It's such a kawaii manga, and I am going to try to get all the other volumes! Oh, and for all you kawaii fans out there, I have a surprise for you all! It's a little gift for you guys, a "Happy Summer" gift! It's a magazine that is called Pafé magazine, that is made for girls and girls only! I got some of the pages, (Not all!) to put up here! It's for you guys to print out and use as a real magazine! But it's all in Japanese! But who cares, right? I will put up more later! Hope you enjoy them!
















3 comments: